Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Cookie Mill is now open for business!!

Yes, folks. I have been busy working on my website, which coincidentally is http://www.thecookiemill.com/ . I have also been trying new delicious desserts that I feel confident enough to offer to the masses...for a price.



This week has been crazy hectic but it's done. I have gotten a few orders and just delivered one today. Another one will be delivered Saturday and the one from today may have another order for me tomorrow for Saturday. (Didja get all of that?)



Although I still love writing, the best part about this is that I can bake while still being with my family instead of locked away in a room, staring at a computer screen while trying to get my writing mojo back. (And it's been gone for quite some time now.) Rather than getting frustrated because my plot is scattered all over the place, I now only have to deal with greedy little kiddies trying to stick their greedy little fingers into the mixing bowl---and I love it!



The best thing about this new venture is that when the family came with me to deliver the order, I saw the pride in my daughter's eyes. She now walks around taking pretend orders and I can't help but beam when she asks if I would like 1 dozen or 2?



Here's my first delivery and boy am I proud of it................

2 dozen traditional chocolate chip cookies along with 2 dozen choc. chip white brownies with a gooey milk chocolate drizzle.

Signed,

Wimpy Mom

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Crystal. The feedback on those was great. I just finished another order of mini-cheesecakes and double stuff chocolate brownies. I hope the feedback on those is just as good.

    ReplyDelete