Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Found my long lost love again...

Writing.

For the past few months I have created The Cookie Mill, which is a company that delivers baked goods---on a small scale, of course. This has been and still is great. It's been difficult at times with the kids and all but great for pulling in some needed extra cash. I would still like to take this to a higher level but that'll come in time, I believe.


Here's the thing, before I started that, writing was my passion. With the market as it is I had decided to take a break but have never really stopped thinking about writing. If you are a writer, ideas float in your head while watching television, taking a shower or even changing your kid's diaper. And for me, that has been happening a lot lately.


That said, I've decided to do both. I am still heavily involved in dealing cookies but now plan to incorporate a bit a writing into the program. So in essence, I'm back.


In the meantime, I have just created an oatmeal brownie I want to try out on our menu. Does it look good or look like something my 10 mo old threw up?


I suppose the fact that my 2 yr old is hanging on my leg yelling, "yummy!" means something:)

Signed,

Wimpy Mom

2 comments:

  1. I pray your business is a success and all goes well. Good luck! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane. Business is doing well and even the kids are behaving. LOL! Don't know how long it'll last but it sure feels good right now.

    ReplyDelete