Sunday, August 2, 2009

OMG! Am I crazy?

This few weeks has been ridiculous--so ridiculous I can't even sum it up in words but I'll try.

The cookie business is slow but steady and at this point, I like that. With 3 kids (2 of them being a toddler and an infant) I find myself going stir crazy at least 3 times a day. The funny thing is, I run a business out of my home so when the phone rings and the kids are acting up--of course you know that's ALL the time--I have to take the phone into another room, shut and lock the door and answer in my professional tone, "Thank you for calling The Cookie Mill. How can I help you?"

In the meantime, I just hope my 6yr (soon to be 7 this month) and my 2 year old aren't beating the living crap outta each other while my 9 mo old is playing with electric outlets that I would swear I plugged up. (There's always that one in the corner!)

Anyway, the madness seems to be paying off. Last week I got a feature article in The Tribune, which is a daily local newspapers here. I hadn't expected a FULL page but there it was and I couldn't have been prouder.


So for now, I suppose I'll keep this up. Regardless of the chaos, it feels nice to have my own money up in here:)


Signed,


Wimpy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment