Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trudging on

So it's been awhile since I last blogged--and there's a good reason for that. I was busy. That's it. No other reason except that I've been busy trying to do the cookie thing AND run a household with 2 small kids and a 7 year old, who just had a birthday, btw.



With starting a new business, I've gotten away from what this blog was originally about and that is my family so I want to talk about that right quick. Here's the run down.



1. I have been going stir crazy with a teething 9 mo old who doesn't respond to mothers pulling out their hair and yelling SHUT UP! at the top of their lungs. If only.....


2. I've recently introduced my 2 yr old's behind (palm of hand, side of leg, side of arm, whichever body part I can smack with a squirming toddler in my arms...) with a sturdy, wooden ruler.


3. I've figured out that 7 year olds will do anything for a buck and that includes keep an eye on 2 kids while mommy gets some Facebook time in.


4. I've also figured out that as you get older, having kids wears you down like an eraser on a bad term paper. (Yes, I know folks. Forget the fact the fact PC's are used. You get the idea.)





That said, I've found a way to create a decent chocolate chip brownie. Wanna see a pic? Too bad. Here it is anyway.



So far, great feedback.

Signed,

Wimpy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment