Friday, April 24, 2009

Feminine Products do not work on a child

Found that out today when we ran out of diapers. I have 3 kids and never in my life have I run out of diapers. I was never one of THOSE mothers. Me? I was determined to be at least one step ahead of everything.

Then it happened.

Bathed the baby and lo and behold, not a single diaper anywhere. Not stuffed in the couch by Brandon, not fastened to one of Savannah's dolls, nothing. So I do what any mother does in this situation---she becomes creative. I found an old pair of his bloomie shorts and stuck a pantyline in the crouch for a little added protection. If he went number two, I was screwed.

That got me to the store but unfortunately, he went and it got all over the place. So just a world of caution people, feminine products do not work on a child. So now I know. <>

Signed,

The Wimpy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment