Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is it just me?

Welcome all,

While I take time to get this blog together, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a mom of 3 kids ages 6, 2, and 5 months. When I was single, I prided myself on being able to handle ANY situation in the workplace. (Did I mention I was in Corporate for years and climbing that proverbial ladder?) Well, now I'm a stay-at-home mom and a failed but still trying somewhat children's author.

Let me break it down for you. You know you've hit the right blog when any of the following are you.

1. Do you crouch behind the fridge and inhale a dinner of hot dogs and mac & cheese just so you can eat in peace without the kids finding you? (Don't worry, they'll eat later.)

2. Do you go to the bathroom and push out the pee b/c it's not coming out fast enough? (The little one is about to start crying any minute now.) And forget #2. That can wait until after bedtime.

3. Are you still trying to lose that weight from the FIRST baby?

4. Are you skimming this blog as quickly as possibly because you know the kids will pop their little heads in, asking what you're doing?

If you answered yes to any of the following, then you've made the right blog stop.

In this blog I plan to give the good, bad and ugly of parenting mostly because I hear from my childless friends about how having kids ain't so hard. Yeah, okay. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment