Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm not crazy....really.

So the past few days have been plenty hectic. Dylan, the youngest at almost 6 mos, fusses everytime I set him down--which makes for going to the potty very interesting. Brandon has hit that irritating faze where every answer is a whiny no that shrills in your ears for hours on end and Savannah...dear Savannah. My eldest is an incredible help around the house but at 6 she still needs that attention that I just don't have to give.

What would make this situation any more chaotic? How about deciding to start your own business? Am I crazy? Maybe.

For the last few days I have been getting together ideas for my own cookie/brownie catering type thing. Between the fussing and scraped knees I've managed to design business cards (don't have them ordered yet b/c I'm still unsure of the exact products), price a few items that MAY be offered and do some research on recipes.

The fact that after a full hectic day of kids and I'm still excited about this possible venture may be a good sign. Hmmmmm.

Signed,

Wimpy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment