Monday, May 11, 2009

More.Mother's.Day. Puhleeeese!

Okay, so I'm coming down from my Mother's Day high. We had my youngest son Christened--and he didn't even fuss--and my husband bought me exactly what I wanted...the expensive stainless steel mixer I needed/desperately wanted for my business venture.
Nice, huh? BUT the gift of all gifts was when dude took the kids (ALL of them) to the beach for a couple of hours. The house was empty. Not empty as in 2 kids are gone and one is asleep in the back bedroom. I mean the house was COMPLETELY empty. I think I just sat in silence and sighed for the full two hours.

I love my family but dear Lord, sometimes an empty house is a cherished house. Check out the individual mini-cheesecakes below:



3 comments:

  1. Nothing like mini cheesecakes and a quiet house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmm. . . gorgeous mini cheesecakes!

    Best of luck on your baking venture!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Unfortunately, can't eat 'em cuz of the weight I still have to lose. But everyone seems to love them.

    ReplyDelete