Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally.......

There is this half peanut on our spare bedroom floor. It's been there looking at me for the past 2 weeks and everytime I happen upon it I have laundry, baby, something in my hands to give me the excuse, "Can't pick it up now, I'll get it later."

For some reason, later never comes and it still sits there in the middle of the floor. Each and every time I step over it with some excuse as to why I "can't" pick it up.



This morning after dropping off my daughter at school, with fussing, agitated children in tow, my husband and I finally went supply shopping for some of the items I need for my business venture. This has been days in the making because everytime I planned to go it was either raining, I was tired from the night before, etc.... You name it, I had an excuse for it.

Bags and receipts


Today was the day I picked up that dang peanut on the floor, symbolically speaking. I purchased those items that would get me a little closer to my dream. And when I got home--even with laundry in my hands--I bent down and picked up that half peanut just like I said I would...finally.

If it was only that easy to lose weight....<>



Signed,



Wimpy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment