Monday, May 18, 2009

One day at a time

That's my new mantra. Simple but oh so true. Dude was off yesterday so we spent the day with the kids. What started off as touchy turned into fussy then irritating but I am happy to announce ended with peace.

Then the games began. At four this morning, Brandon woke up. Eventually, he went back to sleep but woke me up in the meantime. Twenty minutes later, Dylan wakes up and he wasn't as easy. The next hour was spent watching infomercials as I tried fruitlessly to rock him back to sleep. Eventually HE fell back to sleep as did I an hour or so later.

I woke up this morning, preparing to be the step-sister of the wicked witch of the East (or was that West?) Anyway, as angry/tired as I thought I would be the exact opposite happened and all because my wonderful husband took the reins. The one thing I truly admire about my husband is that when he's sees I'm at my ropes end, he steps in. (I guess this means more than a bottle of cheap cologne for Father's Day, huh?)

Tag team system at work


So far, a good day, which is why I'm blogging now. Later may not be so pretty. I guess I should say one MINUTE at a time.


****Excuse the errors. Dylan waking up. Didn't have time to proof. But you get the point.****

Signed,


Wimpy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment